Welcome to the 14th Annual DesignPhiladelphia festival. We have plenty of new experiences that are sure to make this festival, the BEST. ONE. YET.
Over the next six weeks, you will see more and more content from us about all of the incredible exhibits and programs happening this year. Here are just a few teasers of what you can expect:
- Insane city views and the coolest people (!) at the DesignPhiladelphia Kickoff Party on Wednesday, 10/3 at our Festival Hub @ Bok. Buy your tickets HERE.
- Instagram-worthy experiential exhibits and installations at Bok and the Center for Architecture and Design. #cantwait
- An easy to use Festival App that makes navigating the 120 events (and counting!) a breeze. Coming next month.
- Hundreds of trees saved because we are no longer printing our “Guidebook.”
- Old City will be the place to see and be seen the entire first weekend of the festival.
- Two days of DesignPhiladelphia KidsFest programming at the Barnes and Smith Playground.
- Unique dining experiences with special designer and maker pairings.
- Explore all of the incredible businesses at Bok during a Bok Night Open House.
- Get your learning on at AIA Philadelphia’s Forum on Architecture and Design, also held at Bok October 3-5,2018. Find out more here.
- A fresh campaign and exhibition, Design Purpose, created by the brilliant folks at Cohere in partnership with us, that expresses how designers are using their skills and talents to solve some of our most pressing problems.
- And so so much more…keep checking out our festival schedule and blog for exciting news about what is happening during this year’s DesignPhiladelphia festival.
If you have any questions or if you want to get involved with DesignPhiladelphia this year – there is still time. Give us a call or shoot us an email.
With Love, Rebecca